Insurance & Fees
The Brooklyn Center for Psychotherapy and New Directions provides services at a moderate cost. Most major medical insurance plans as well as Medicaid Managed Care are accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Neighborhood Health Provider
- New York Presbyterian Community Health Plan
- Union Labor Life (Local 813)
- Value Options
Clients are responsible for the following:
- The deductible portion of the insurance
- A co-payment, if necessary, of the difference between the insurance company's payment and the program's fee.
Fees for services are set on a sliding scale.